PROPOSTAS TRABALLO LUNS 23 Marzo (L.C., N.S., S.S. E.F. L.I.)
BUENOS DÍAS CHICAS Y CHICOS!👋💤
VAMOS A EMPEZAR UN NUEVO DÍA 💪, LO ESTÁIS HACIENDO GENIAL.👏
Primera curiosidad, ayer fue el día mundial del agua. Aquí os dejo un enlace con actividades y videos interesantes, por si os apetece echarle un vistazo y compartirlo con el resto de personas con la que estáis.Recursos educativos para celebrar el mundial del agua.
As you already know, it was international's water day 💧 yesterday. How about doing a cool activity about the water cycle just to refresh our memory? I suggest you have a look to the following website, where you can find a few easy projects and activities to make at home. You do not have to make them all, it is just a suggestion, remember!! (My favorite is the water cycle wheel craftivity)
Click on the link below ⏬
The water cycle's projects
One more thing. Do you remember the water cycle song? No? Do not worry, here it is. Enjoy 😉.
Hi children, what can you do? I know you can do a lot of things. Ok, watch this video
to introduce this modal verb which we use everyday.




